The river is quite fierce on these occasions and right across from here were some hardy (or foolish) rockclimbers from an activity group at Launceston College, 200 m down the road. They are so lucky too!
Northern Tasmania's First Patchwork shop. Established in 1986. The building at 116 St John Street, Launceston is C 1850's and was previously a funeral parlour with the mortuary, stables and workshop in a building still at the rear of the shop.